The aim of this club is to provide healthy athletic participation for all, so that we may foster their interest in all forms of athletics. The only person they should be trying to outdo is himself or herself. The most important thing is for the athlete to have fun without the pressure of winning or losing.
In addition, athletics:
- Introduces children to sport
- Teaches athletic skills
- Lays the foundation for other sports
- Is a family activity
- Is a community activity
- Encourages sportsmanship
- Is GREAT FUN!!
- New Athletes – Any athlete that has not competed before is able to trial for 2 consecutive weeks at a fee of $10 per athlete. This needs to paid at the table when you sign the trialist form. If you then decide to register with the club, this fee will be reduced of the appropriate registration fee.All new athletes are required to show proof of age at registration – birth certificate, passport, licence etcAthletes U6 to U10 are registered with Little Athletics Association NSW (LAANSW).Athletes U11 to U17 are dual registered with LAANSW and Athetics NSW.Athletes U18 and older are registered with Athletics NSW.
- Tiny Tots (Turning 4 or 5 in 2020) – $90
- Under 6 (Turning 6 in 2020) – $125
- Under 7 – Under 17 (Turning 7 – 17 in 2020) – $160
Fees for all ages have risen by a small amount, so we wanted to let you know the breakdown of the costs associated with fees for the upcoming season.
You can use the Active Kids Voucher for Westlakes Athletics (You MUST obtain the voucher BEFORE registering for Little Athletics)
Registrations are now open. Click here to register.